April 8, 2013

Weekend In Our World

Happy Monday! How is the weekend over already?

We had a a very low-key weekend.
I took little man to the park on Friday, the weather was perfection. It is one of the things I love about living in Cali.


Little man was very proud of himself for sitting at the picnic table like a big boy!

I tried this amazing salad from Trader Joe's. It is one of the best salads I have ever had. If you have a Trader Joe's near you go get it. You will love it.



Little man has not been napping as long as he used to, which has never been very long. But this past week, he barely napped at all. Has anyone gone through this before with their toddlers? He is only 21mos. He can't be ready to give up naps now can he? Advice please!!!!


He would rather be sipping on a juice box than napping.

Hubs and I watched "This Is 40" Friday night. It was soooo funny. If you haven't seen it and are in the mood for a laugh, I highly recommend! Realistic yet hysterical!

Saturday we had more kitchen work done. Needless to say, it is still not done. 

However!

At least I have  doors on the cabinets. 



And I have a challenge for myself. 

I am going to try this for sure. 





Have a great Monday loves!







2 comments:

  1. Dont cave on the nap!!! Make him go into his room for one hour even if he doesnt sleep. Give him books to look at and DONT GIVE UP! I do NOT know what I would do without nap time, not for a rest myself, just to get stuff done and have the time mine are here and awake for play. I also get my daughter up by 8 so she will go down from 1-4 each afternoon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! I should practice that too. Owen is getting so big and soo cute. I am always at TJ's so I think I need to try that salad

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila