April 2, 2013

Weekend In Our World


 I have been sooo bad about blogging. I have missed it, but I just can not seem to find the time. I have had major back problems for months that has totally consumed me and zapped all of my energy. I think of all these great things I want to share, and then when I open my laptop. nothing. My brain is dead. Can't remember one single thing that I had wanted to blog about. Anyway, hopefully things get better and I am able to find time to get back to doing what I love.

So! We had a great relaxing Easter weekend here in Cali just the 3 of us! We went shopping and out for lunch Friday afternoon. Hubs took the day off and I was so happy to be spending some QT together We had lunch at Tart Restaurant in LA. Little man met David Harewood, one of the stars of "Homeland" while at lunch. Of course, I missed the whole thing because I was in the bathroom. Oh well, what can ya do? But hubs said he was really nice to Owen and had fun talking to him.




David Harewood


After Tart, husband wanted to go to Hansens Cakes and get cupcakes. Of course I said yes, because who can resist cupcakes? I love Hansens. They may just be my fave. Just good, simple delicious cupcakes. And they are only a buck a piece. So they are a steal! Very good and I highly recommend going there if you are in LA.



Saturday I chopped 6 inches off of my hair and went back to being a blonde! (I may go even lighter.)  I was in desperate need of a change! I love it and I am so glad I didn't chicken out about it. Just trying to get used to it now. 

Sunday we went to church. I had so much fun watching little man get so excited about the Easter Bunny stopping by and leaving him goodies. This was def one of the best Easter's I have had because he made it so special and exciting.









He loved the eggs! They were by far his favorite.




And would you believe it was cool and rainy here? But, it didn't ruin our day. Church was great and then we went and met friends for brunch. Yummy mexican food and mimosas. What could be better? It was a great relaxing weekend. One that we needed. And I probably ate way more than my fair share of Cadbury eggs. They are so good and so addicting.





5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back friend! Been missing you! Love your hair do, sometimes we all need a change. and isnt easter the best once they get so excited about it. Owen is getting so big and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome! Owen is getting so big!! Come back to blogging! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair! I agree with Katie! Come back!!! I will if u will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back!! I love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back and hope you are feeling better! I couldn't imagine trying to chase after a toddler with horrible back pain. So sorry. :( Hair looks great though. Reminds me that I really need a trim!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila