April 5, 2013

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday!

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for this week to be over.
Our kitchen has been under construction all week. I have no doors on my cabinets and drawers. Which has been so much fun for little man to grab everything as fast as he can and dump it all on the floor. All. Week. Long. Hopefully the doors will be here later today or tomorrow.

Cause I can't take much more of this new fun game of dump and run.

My motto for the week.


Can't wait to show you the finished kitchen next week!
Have a fabulous weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting your kitchen redone!! Can't wait to see after shots! I'm sure it's a pain with no doors but totally worth it! It's Friday happy hour starts early today right??

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila