August 31, 2011

A Swinging Good Time!


















Today you are 8 weeks old.....


These have been the fastest eight weeks of my life....


You have turned my life upside down in the best way possible.
I went from being a deep sleeper, to barely sleeping at all because I listen for the slightest little sound that you may need me, and I go running for you.
When you cry it hurts my heart and all I want to do is make everything better for you....
My mornings start with seeing your sweet smiling face. 
The adorable cooing sounds that you make melt my heart in an instant.
My day ends tucking you into bed and kissing your soft adorable cheeks....
I thought I would die from happiness the day you looked right at me and gave me the the biggest grin. I knew it was a smile just meant for me.....


I didn't realize how much I could so fiercely love someone like I love you.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Owen......
And I love you more than life itself.

13 comments:

  1. 8 weeks already? Time flies just wait he will be one before you know it! His smile is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen is so cute and just look at the smile!! I love what you wrote today, there is nothing like a mother's love for her child!

    I know how busy newborns can be, glad you are back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks at that cutie!!Such great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, what a precious little guy! Love that smile, so adorable!!! It goes so fast right?! My little lady will be 10 months old next week!! Boy did that go by fast. ;)
    Thanks for checking in. Doing great! Surgery was 2 months ago, so I'm fully back to carrying kids and being a full time mommy again. And my little man is great. Just got him evaluated for his IEP (special ed) and he starts his first year of preschool in 2 weeks!! Going 5 days a week! It's all happening... Never a dull moment ;)

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 weeks already! He looks like he is having a ball. Peyton hated her swing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, has it been 8 weeks already. He is getting to super sweet and fun age. Take lots of pictures and video. Enjoy. These months will move fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great smile he has!!! This morning Olivia smiled at me before she even opened her eyes. Ahhh... I am loving this stage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is soooo adorable. So happy for you :) xoxo, Chassity

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila